Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I need sleep

So this is the newest poster for my upcoming comic. This was originally suppose to be the third poster, but the original second poster is giving me some trouble. So here is this one instead. It's the first preview of Dorian...one of the main characters of course. This like the previous poster is non vector. I keep shocking myself with these cool outcomes. Not to mention I finish images a lot quicker. So I am thinking about doing the whole comic that way. Who knows I still need to think on it.I'd go on....but seriously I'm tired as shit...I've been up drawing and watching all the episodes of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (fantastic anime by the way). I saw a few episodes when the anime network was still running and thought it was hilarious....little did I know it also has a really interesting plot :D

No comments:

Post a Comment